PielovinLlamasPielovinLlamas

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Very well done.

The story felt more of a inspiration gatherer than anything. Due to it not being as plot heavy as the others, which is not to say that it is a bad thing. But it got the job done, and I enjoyed it.

The jokes were pretty good as well. The two parts that stood out for me were when blue and purple were watching the screen and said "The fans are going to kill us" and of course red going postal on Dark link. Your flash's have always had this nice unique sense of parody about them which I like.

Also I went back to the other FSM's after this one and noticed you went for more up close camera (Or bigger sprites whichever makes more sense). Which made it feel like there wasn't as much space that was being wasted, I mean this in the best and nicest way to the older episodes.

But as for you trying to get a larger audiance, I know that you want to entertain as many people that you want but, the first thing that you should always do when making anything is for yourself. If those picky people don't like it well just ignore them, it will help you enjoy your work alot more.

Bonehead: Midnight Launch Bonehead: Midnight Launch

Just as good as the first

The voice acting was great as well as the syncing of it. The cleanliness of the art really improved from the first video.

The jokes were very original and random (Not that random is a bad thing in this case it was a good thing). If anything the presentation of the jokes are what give this its originality. The ending had to be my personal favorite part.

Keep up the good work with it. I see alot of promise from your flashes.

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Simply amazing

While the entire thing felt a tad random...ok a tad would be generous but whatever. It was executed in a very well done manner.

For randomness to flow very well with one another is a very big task to accomplish but you did it well and Shoe should be paying you or something.

I'm sure this video on here will definatly increase their fan base, (Certainly got me into them) and I wish luck to them, and interested to see if you make any more video's for them.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Pretty good.

While I found that the Voice acting felt alittle dry at points, which is the only thing that I can give a serious critisim on, the rest of the movie was pretty solid.

The animation was very well done. The story was well thought out with each event triggering another from the other parts of the series, although the ending was much more abrupt than rest of the series it feels like it still belonged.

Bonehead: The Cereal Box Bonehead: The Cereal Box

Very nice.

I really liked this one. It was original and really didn't have anything I'd consider to cliche.

When I saw the name of the cereal I will be honest...I Thought it would be another Captain Falcon joke where he punches out from the box. But I was impressed that you managed to avoid the temptation of it. (Most people wouldn't have)

For your first flash I will say you did a very good job. The drawings might not have been top notch but that will easily increase with time.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next bro.

Bonehead93 responds:

Thanks!

I tried to make it so that there was no Captain Falcon reference other than Show Your Carbs, and even then, I didn't wanna' base a whole story around it.

Thanks again!

Cactuar &Tonberry Physics Cactuar &Tonberry Physics

This was an amazing flash

Not only being funny.

Well...It actually helped me remember some physics on my test. So I have to thank you for that A XD.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

I agree

What happened to the awesomeness of vampires? Now all they are are just stupid eye candy fighting for some prissy bitch. Lets get back to the basics with Dracula and stuff where they would actually do dark and evil stuff.

And now back to the review >.>
The animation was very well done. As were the jokes. Pretty much described every chick flick when the theater is full of teenage girls.

Keep up the good work bro.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

This is too true

...You hate the game but you just love it.

very well done bro.

LoZ:Princes of t Universe LoZ:Princes of t Universe

Very Well Done.

This was a very well done flash. Combining a great song with a great game. Was a very thought out flash from the looks of it. While keeping it to where it had its funny moments yet keeping it to the songs lyrics. It flowed very smoothly. Well done sir very well done.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Pure genious

This just like rest of your tankmen flash is a win ammong wins!